Subject: Opportunities for meaningful change at the upcoming TTE Council 05 June 2025
From: "Contact @ Airlines for Europe" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2025 20:19:26 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Leis,
Airlines for Europe (A4E) is the largest association of European airlines
and represents the 17 largest airline groups.
In support of the upcoming Transport, Telecommunications and Energy
Council I would like to provide you with our view on the topics on the
agenda. You will find more details in the letter attached.
Should you need any further clarifications or information we remain at
your convenience.
Sincerely

OURANIA GEORGOUTSAKOU
MANAGING DIRECTOR
Tel.: +32 2 7930912
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
································································
AIRLINES FOR EUROPE
Rond-point Schuman 6, B-1040 Brussels
EU Transparency Register: 807912421050-91
www.a4e.eu <http://www.a4e.eu/>